Herman Cain: The Next Sarah Palin

Herman Cain

I’m am and I have been a Herman Cain fan for some time now.  Like many of his fans, I underestimated him.  I still worry he will be destroyed by the liberal media….

Recently I attended the debate in Orlando and CPAC.  Herman Cain was a Fairtax.org proponent, now he has his own plan, called the 9.9.9 Plan.

Herman Cain has spoken to everything small business owners are passionate about.

I predict he is going to be the next Sarah Palin with regard to the liberal media.  He’s already being called a racist (on CNN this evening– Anderson Cooper 09/29/2011).  See my first Blog post regarding Herman Cain: We Need More “Idea” Capitalists to Bailout this Economy

I predicted this type of treatment by the liberal media.  Cornell Belcher, on the Anderson Cooper Show repeatedly called Cain a racist and a bigot.  Anderson Cooper, who frankly appeared lost for words and dismayed, said nothing to dissuade the man.  You would think Cooper, an outspoken gay rights proponent, would have the courage to say something?

Then there’s Janeane Garofalo To Keith Olbermann: ‘Herman Cain Hides The Racist.  (scroll down the page for the video). You don’t want to miss this.

Soo…. if you like Herman Cain, you must be a racist and a bigot, too.  At least you’re not a terrorist!

So I say, “Herman Cain for President!”

Did I mention I’m an Irish-German Catholic?  So I must be angry, love to drink and think I can sing and dance!

Note:  Please help us get the good word out.  Subscribe.  Share us (see below) on your favorite social media site and Stumble Upon.  Thanks.

About Idea Capitalist
Family guy and entrepreneur. Small Business owner. NFIB Leadership Council member. Serial blogger.

11 Responses to Herman Cain: The Next Sarah Palin

1. Carl Gallo says:

Mr Cain is gaining steam in the polls, and he might surprise us all by rising to the top.
    He’d someone like Rick Santorum as a running mate to sharpen his resume on foreign affairs though.

2. Jeff Graber says:

Herman Cain is a racist? Let’s recap. He’s an African American from Atlanta who went to Morehouse. That’s about as traditionally African-American as a person can get, and with his rocky upbringing, he had every reason to be disillusioned with the system, but instead he chose to make something of it and himself. Recently he had a roomful of white, Southern Republicans chanting his slogans and cheering his name, not for any racial reason, but because he represents what we want our country to be – a country where anyone from any background can work hard and have a shot at success.

Meanwhile, Janeane Garofalo is a minor celebrity. She’s funny and witty. But fame doesn’t confer qualifications. She isn’t (as far as I know) qualified to make the sweeping statements she’s prepared to make. I ignore her for the same reason I ignore Nicholas Cage’s political views. Like Mr. Cage, I enjoy Ms. Garofalo’s films but I wouldn’t trust either of them to offer me financial advice.

3. Tom R. says:

Janeane Garofalo is certainly no “expert” on racism and she’s not even a funny comedian! But Alan you are correct, the liberals will try a smear campaign against Herman Cain or any GOP candidate who appears to emerge as the GOP Presidential front runner. Democrats are starting to enlist the help of low level, left wing radicals, such as Garofalo, to see what sticks. It’s funny how the liberals throw around the word “racist”, as if they have the copyright on the word. I guess it no longer matters to the left, whether you are a Tea Partier, a Conservative, White anglo-saxon male or female Republican or an African American Conservative Republican. The democrats will define and malign you as a racist any chance they get! Why don’t the liberals just come clean; In their little minds, irrespective of the color of your skin, if you are a Republican and/or Conservative and oppose their radical liberal ideology, they consider you a racist.

• Tom R. says:

It looks as though Race and Religion will only apply to the GOP and it’s candidates. The hypocracy of the left in this country is loud and clear!

• Mikey says:

Cain’s lone pbucilly-named accuser lost all credibility when she decided to lecture Herman Cain on what he should do, and her decision to speak for women she doesn’t know, about actions she never witnessed, and her decision to hire Ms. Allred all paint her as a political opportunist, nothing more.Add in Bill Kurtis’ views on the matter (lot’s of baggage, roles probably reversed), and her fantastical story (she essentially thwarted a rape in the car by informing Mr. Cain that she had a boyfriend? He attacked her, then she asks for a ride home and gets it? She couldn’t stop smiling when she was recounting this ordeal? Etc.) and it becomes hard to take her serious.If, as alleged, this was a chronic problem while Cain was at the National Restaurant Association, why aren’t staffers spilling out of the woodwork confirming the stories? Is the National Restaurant Association really THAT GOOD at keeping secrets? They have several hundred employees, the lack of leaks is curious IMHO.Did he do it! I dunno, but do I find what I’ve been told convincing? Not really.

• Jadey says:

he would talk about pniyag for it at a later date! In other words, “Don’t bother me with details.” His congressional “super committee” is charged with figuring out just how to accomplish this miracle!He really has no plan other than to keep up his spending binge on the same programs he used in the past that never worked; this is insanity. From one side of his mouth he says he aims to reduce spending and from the other, he proposes spending billions more. President Obama only promised he would talk about pniyag for it in the weeks to come, and that onus likely will fall on the congressional “super committee” that was supposed to be focused on reducing our debt. His latest proposal can do nothing but increase it! So far, he has managed to explode our national debt to a point at which our national credit rating has been lowered for the first time in our history! I would say that this alone is an impeachable offense!His government has spent over $300 billion on unemployment benefits since Obama took office. It hasn’t stimulated the economy before. It’s not going to stimulate it now. Since 1970, school enrollment in public elementary and secondary schools has increased just 7 percent, while staff hires have increased 83 percent which increases the pool of Democrat voters. Heritage’s Lindsey Burke explains, “On a per-pupil basis, federal spending on education has nearly tripled since the 1970′s.” And for all that spending, Washington hasn’t improved results.*Obama also promised to “root out” unnecessary regulations as he has for four straight years while only adding more costly rules to the books – yet another lie. He proposed a puzzling plan to allow refinancing of mortgages without explaining the details or who pays for it. He proposed extending the payroll tax “holiday,” which won’t create jobs. He ignored serious ways to grow the economy, like pursuing domestic energy production. Perhaps this is the greatest lie since he has done everything possible to stop or tie the hands of all elements in the energy sector! He openly stated he wants to bankrupt the coal industry, he forbids most drilling offshore where there is plenty of oil and is very slow in granting permits for nuclear energy plants. He still has not lifted the unconstitutional embargo on drilling in the Gulf. Why? Result? In spite of his massive spending, today 14 million Americans remain unemployed. The housing market remains in shambles and is getting worse. How could it be otherwise with no prospect of jobs on the horizon? More people are on food stamps than ever before. The poverty level is at its highest point in 52 years.The best jobs plan that can get our country rolling again toward prosperity is to impeach Obama and reverse just about everything he has done. His greatest job killer was Obamacare which was forced down our throats using bribery and every political trick known to man or invented in Obama’s Muslim mind. I am sure many will take this statement as being politically incorrect – but it is correct because he is following religiously the preaching in the Koran which dictates dissimulation (lying) to destroy the infidels. Prior to ObamaCare being signed into law, the economy was actually creating jobs – 67,000 a month. After Obamacare was passed, the number of new jobs created plummeted to just 6,500 per month. And now, in August 2011, the economy created a grand total of zero new jobs. The facts are the facts!Once Obama is shipped back to Kenya, we need to immediately eliminate Unnecessary Regulations: In the first six months of the 2011 fiscal year, 15 major regulations were issued with annual costs exceeding $5.8 billion. Since Inauguration Day, the Obama Administration imposed 75 new major regulations with annual costs of $38 billion. It is more than obvious that Obama’s goal is to bankrupt America. Obamacare is perhaps the most damaging of the Administration’s policies that are impeding the country’s recovery. We need to cut spending, reduce regulation, and lower taxes.P.S. Another unconstitutional move by Obama is afoot. He has promised to ban guns by executive order, thus nullifying the Second Amendment. This would add another action to his many others that are reasons for impeachment. THIS MAN MUST GO BEFORE 2012! Dare I ask if he intends to take guns away from the followers of his friend Farrakhan who hates whites or his thugs in the Black Panther Party? Eric Holder, Obama’s head of the Department of Justice, has given black gangs carte blanche to do as they damn well please. Holder issued an order to ignore any cases in which there was violence by blacks against any white Americans. What could be clearer? The worst racist is in the White House. Obama promised transparency, but read this: Besides his actual birth documentation, documentation that remains concealed for Obama includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records. WHAT DOES THIS GUY HAVE TO HIDE? Could it be that he was adopted by a Muslim, Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia and registered as a Muslim in a Madrassa ? Is it Barack Hussein Obama or Barry Soetoro? Obama was adopted by Lolo Soetoro which would have revoked his American citizenship since they do not accept dual citizenship. Does Obama have “a thing” for illegal aliens since he may be one himself?P.P.S. Another illegal act by Obama. On August 18th, Obama passed amnesty for illegals without the approval or knowledge of Congress. Now, 300,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS will get the privilege of an American citizenship on our dime and be given permission to work as Americans stand in the unemployment lines. More Democrat votes! If Obama runs for a second term, I do not think I will vote for him!P.P.P.S. Obama’s latest criminal and impeachable act is to give away our tech secrets to Communist China for the building of electric cars. Obama just authorized GE and GM to manufacture the electric car in China and give them the technology. This is creating jobs in China, but Obama declared he has a jobs program. I thought it was to be a jobs program for the U.S. How dumb could I be! Is he going to unionize the workers in China and have the dues sent to the Democrat Party in the U.S.A. to perpetuate his dictatorship?* Many facts have been taken from the Heritage FoundationBy Jack J. Morris aka Dr. J. Knowname, author of UNTROUBLING A TROUBLED WORLD – PEACE 4 EVER. The book contains solutions to most national and world problems. Dr. J. Knowname knows better than the Shadow knows! See end-irs.org or tea4lowertax.orgTO GUARANTEE YOUR FUTURE FREEDOM IN AMERICA and PAY OFF SOME OF YOUR COLLEGE TUITION or OTHER LOANS, Visit: end-irs.org or tea4lowertax.org READ CODE 277Please copy and SEND TO: CONGRESSMEN, WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS WHO MAY WANT TO PAY TO HAVE THIS PLACED IN NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES and ALL ON YOUR E-MAIL LIST. Turn this into a GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT TO SAFEGUARD OUR FREEDOM AND LIBERTIES.

• Cikhanona says:

someone asked my how i felt about Cain after these accusations. htonsely, of all the things that could be claimed, sexual harassment bothers me least.why? because it’s a subjective claim. yes, there are guidelines, but it comes down to what a person feels. if you feel you are harassed, you are. it drives everyone crazy. i had a boss freak out over something that happened to me, and it was something that i had not given a thought to. as a supervisor in the military, civilian job, and the national disaster relief agency i work for, i have had to deal with the claim more times than i care to remember. let a good old boy from Oklahoma put his arm around a bra burner from New York and then call her darlin’, and the world comes to a screeching halt while we counsel and generate reams of paperwork.sexual harassment does happen. it can be very distressing when it does. however, my experience is that most cases are either due to twitchiness, or the desire to stick the hand into the deep pocket.

• Anno says:

they feel like, `Well, you know, I can, I support this guy and…so it shows that I’m not rsaict and I’m supportive.’ ”Joy Behar to Herman Cain: “The Republican party hasn’t been black-friendly over the many centuries in this country.”Karen Finney, MSNBC news analyst: And I think they like him because they think he’s a black man who knows his place. I know that’s harsh, but that’s how it sure seems to me.”You know what’s so very sad about these comments?? Herman Cain expels so much wisdom, intelligence, and so much class . and these three spew so much ignorance, so boring These three people are such a detriment to Americans Joy Behar is just a flaming liberal blowhard, parroting what her producers want her to say .but none of these 3 are part of the dispised’ 1% eh? .hypocrites. I know that’s harsh, but that’s how it sure seems to me lolReply

4. Jhon says:

I love your blog John. You have done a great job ptnuitg it together. I’m glad that you sent me the message letting me know about it or I would have never found it.I agree that Herman Cain does possess a witty sense of humor that does make a person smile every time. Unfortunately, I don’t think the media has given him the attention that he deserves. I was telling a fellow PAN member that I felt like whoever does win the Republican nomination that they would choose Herman Cain as their running mate. (That is if Herman Cain does not win the nomination of course.)Personally, I know that I DO NOT LIKE Mitt Romney. Of course I will vote for whoever runs against Obama in 2012. But, I certainly prefer that Romney not be the one running. I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this and you probably will too John. But, I really would like to see Rick Perry win the Republican nomination and have Herman Cain as his running mate. I think the two of them together would be a great team. I cannot pull for Michele Bachmann because she sounds so repetitious in her statements. She never actually outlines a plan to boost our economy. She just always starts off her answers with, being that I have raised over 5,000 foster children .blah blah blah blah (Yes, I have exaggerated her statement but just the same.) Ha!I’m glad that you shared your thoughts. We will find out soon who the person will be to run in 2012. I just hope that America makes the right choice.

5. QaziNajeeb says:

Anonymous, Re your qetouisn, would I want my daughter working closely with someone who makes her “uncomfortable?”…that depends. What about him makes her uncomfortable? Is it his political views? His using God’s name in vain? It’s amazing to me how helpless women have become in the last generation. I never had a problem putting a guy in his place in the workplace when I worked as a management analyst for the Navy. Granted I was never dealing with a boss, which, of course, would be more intimidating. But I’m frankly sick of whining women who dress like sluts and then are “offended” when a man looks. And judging from the way Sharon Bialek dressed for a press conference and Good Morning, America she likes to draw attention to other parts of her body than her face. There has been nothing but her accusation and a complaint that has NOTHING to do with sexual harrassment, and two ANONYMOUS allegations involving separation agreements with cash. Let’s see some hard evidence. I agree with Philip. Let’s see the hotel proving that Cain upgraded her room.